Software Engineer Data Visualisation (QlikView and Qlik Sense)
SalesManager Software is a Dutch Cloud software company specialising in CRM, ERP, Project and Service Management software for the European market. We are based in Amstelveen, just outside of Amsterdam, in the Netherlands. This position advertised is for a job at our offices in Amstelveen. Only Applicants from European Union countries with a European Union passport need apply. We are looking for a software engineer to join our development team and lead our efforts in data visualisation. The successful candidate will be the lead engineer of SalesManager Software and contact point to our customers for their data visualisation requirements.
- Build interactive visualizations in QlikView and/or Qlik Sense to make data easy to understand and access across the organisation
- Responsible for developing data visualization based on many different types of stored data points
- Work closely with product managers and clients across business units to develop and translate concept into concrete products
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas, following the software development lifecycle
- Update job knowledge of self and team by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques and computing equipment
Job Specific Skills
- Advanced skills in dashboarding tools including QlikView and/or Qlik Sense
- Advanced skills in ad-hoc analysis using SQL or comparable query language
- 3 years of broad experience in Data Analysis and Business Intelligence
- Experience in visualizing data to illustrate business-analytic intents
- Highly developed organizational skills and attention to detail
- Solution oriented and able to problem-solve effectively and pro-actively
- Demonstrated ability to effectively coordinate multiple tasks and able to react to spontaneous changes in priorities
Education, Experience, Certification Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field, or its equivalent (HBO).
- 3 years of related experience in software development with demonstrated achievements and progressive responsibilities.
- Valid EU driving licence
We are offering a full-time position with a competitive salary and bonus system. The sucessful candidate will have use of a company car, right to 25 days vacation per year and 8% holiday payment.